Monday, April 13, 2020

Diary day 8 (Janez Pavel)


april 01, 2020
I waked up. I was remembering strong hit on my had. There were two of them men. They were angry, because we were them lied. Therefore Ambrož's plan was bad. Ambrož was abashed.
 My plane was probably better, but me nobody were listening. My plane was that we said, that we have big army and if they aren't going to us release, we going to tell our comrades.
But we were imprisoning. Then was time for my plane. My plane was successful. Ninjas scared. Ninjas were released us. We were free and we went to the end of rainbow. It was getting dark and we were much walk, therefore we were tired and therefore we was cannot defending ourselves when us feasted trolls.
 We were again imprisoning. For fear we slept. I was had very bad dream. I was dreaming that we were again and again falling in internment.
                                                                                                  
                                                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diary Day 9 (Matej)

I was scared, I didn't know where my friends were. It was 4 in the morning and then I heard something from the bushes. It was the same ...